BOLOGNA BOGA TOURNAMENT 2016
- One event € 80,00 - two events € 95,00
Bank Transfer payment
For other forms of payment please contact: email@example.com
Friday June 10th, 2016: from 8.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
Saturday June 11th, 2016: from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Sunday June 12th, 2016: from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
M/W D Open
M/W S A
M/W D A
M/W S B
M/W D B
M/W S C
M/W D C
M/W D D
You can register in a maximum of two different events (single and/or doubles)
• All matches will be played on clay courts.
• The organisers reserve the right to change the number of players for each draw if necessary.
HOW TO GET TO THE TENNIS CLUB
To get to Castel Maggiore tennis club from Bologna’s bypass (“tangenziale”):
- from Casalecchio take exit number 5 (Lame) towards “Castel Maggiore centro”
- from San Lazzaro take exit “Castelmaggiore” towards “Castel Maggiore centro”. You’ll see the tennis club on your left as you get past the little town.
Public transport from Bologna center or Train Station to the Tennis Club:
- bus number 97, 98 (bus stop “Castel Maggiore Tranchina”) - € 2,10 or € 2,50 in bus;
- train (train stop "Castel Maggiore") - € 1,30;
Public transport from Bologna Airport to train station/center:
- BLQ bus - € 6,00
Tennis centre features:
• 11 illuminated clay courts, 6 of which covered by means of laminar wood roofing structures all year round
• Outdoor swimming pool (summertime only) Friday and Saturday free pass for all players with the chaise longue included
• TV lounge
• Free wi-fi
• Large park for sporting activities and relaxation
• Two wellness gyms: one with cardio-fitness equipment, the other for group exercise sessions and aerobics courses, indoor cycling, pilates and so on
• Bar and restaurant with typical regional cuisine and special price menus
• Wide parking area inside the centre capable of accommodating over 150 cars
twitter: @bogatennis @GLTAWorldTour
Tennis Club Castel Maggiore - Via O. Vancini 5 - Castel Maggiore (BO) - ITALY http://www.tenniscastelmaggiore.com/
Punto Sport - Via Pasubio 37/39 - Bologna (BO) - ITALY - http://www.puntosporttennis.it/
Bologna is the largest city (and the capital) of Emilia-Romagna Region in Northern Italy. It is the seventh most populated city in Italy, located in the heart of a metropolitan area (officially recognized by the Italian government as a città metropolitana) of about one million. An important cultural and artistic centre, its importance in terms of landmarks can be attributed to homogenous mixture of monuments and architectural examples (medieval towers, antique buildings, churches, the layout of its historical centre) as well as works of art which are the result of a first class architectural and artistic history. Bologna is also an important transportation crossroad for the roads and trains of Northern Italy, where many important mechanical, electronic and nutritional industries have their headquarters. According to the most recent data gathered by the European Regional Economic Growth Index (E-REGI) of 2009, Bologna is the first Italian city and the 47th European city in terms of its economic growth rate. Bologna is home to prestigious cultural, economic and political institutions as well as one of the most impressive trade fair districts in Europe. In 2000 it was declared European capital of culture and in 2006, a UNESCO “city of music”. The city of Bologna was selected to participate in the Universal Exposition of Shanghai 2010 together with 45 other cities from around the world. Bologna is also one of the wealthiest cities in Italy, often ranking as one of the top cities in terms of quality of life in the country: in 2011 it ranked 1st out of 107 Italian cities.